Re: What is needed to support uclinux shared libraries on MMU-lessARM?

<snip>

binfmt_flat.c does some special things for libraries, but
there's nothing about lib_main or passing something in D5.
I've grepped the kernel looking for the place where D5 is
initialized, but I couldn't find it.

There's no ld.so in uClinux (at least, not for uClibc),
so I'm completely lost :-)

There is an ldso in uClibc . Maybe not for MMU less architectures :-) .
From what little I know of uClinux / uClibc the GOT is handled by the fs/binfmt_flat.c file for the flat file formats
For uClibc on MMU systems there is an ldso that is used.

cheers themadrasi