This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gccbug reports?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:39:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: gccbug reports?
- References: <20040615011930.GA7073@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Jun 14, 2004, at 9:19 PM, Steve Kargl wrote:
What happens to bug reports that are submitted
via gccbug? The last 3 bugs I reported over the
last 3 days have not shown up in bugzilla or
the bugs mailing list.
They are handled just fine, AFAICT.
Just last week we processed one or two (usually from the same people).
Wait, i see it
You've chosen a component that doesn't exist anymore.
I just fixed this, it should now choose a default component so it can
insert the bug, and just add something to the report saying that the
component no longer exists.