This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on scalar replacement
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 04 10:07:58 EDT
- Subject: Re: Question on scalar replacement
Ah, sorry. Try this:
- tree var = TREE_OPERAND (stmt, 0);
+ tree var = get_base_address (TREE_OPERAND (stmt, 0));
Yeah, that does it. And also fixes a half dozen similar cases in
other Ada RTS files. I can now compile the first 18 files without
ICE, error, or warning.