Re: [Gdb] removing src/dejagnu, src/expect

> Well, please get over your mood and adopt a more proactive approach if
> you want to be test suite maintainer.  Don't be passive.  *Ask* if you
> want test suite results.  Cheesh.

Okay.  Chris, you build gdb on cygwin from time to time.  Next time
you're building gdb, can you run the test suite and post something to
gdb-testers?  Not now or any specific time, but whenever it's
convenient.

I haven't been aggressive about asking because I don't have the job of
test suite maintainer yet.

> FWIW, I don't object.  I don't care.

I don't object, either, but I do care.

Michael C