More on gimplify:create_tmp_var

It also disallows variable-sized types.  I can sort of understand why
it does that, but it seems a fundamental problem for Ada.

I have a tree which is an ARRAY_REF of a VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR of an
INDIRECT_REF of a VAR_DECL.  The INDIRECT_REF has a variable-sized type and
so you can't make a temporary of it.

But I think it's a serious mistake to try to split up such a reference anyway.
Shouldn't it be the same code as in get_inner_reference where we go
inside VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR and most NOP_EXPR and CONVERT_EXPR?

I think the problem is in gimplify_compound_lval.