Re: BUILT_IN usage in tree-nested.c

    Yes, but what is wrong with defining all the builtins that the
    middle-end _may_ need?

Nothing whatsoever.  And indeed it's very valuable to be able to access
*all* the builtins from Ada.  I had thought it would be fairly
straightforward to include builtin-types.def and builtin.def, but then
I saw that the former is much more tied to C types than I previously thought
and including it is much harder a task.  Though it's one that I do plan
to do.

    Things like builtin_expect, the trampolines, etc. should all be
    defined in a language independent part of the compiler.

That's basically my point.

For now, I think I'll copy the code from the Fortan front end.