This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: I need help.
- From: mike at csdn dot sign dot idv dot tw
- To: Andre Pena <ciwee_nova at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:26:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: I need help.
- References: <Sea2-F69kYLYe8VBtS500068443@hotmail.com>
On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 08:47:45AM -0300, Andre Pena wrote:
> I'm a begginer in linux, and I've got some problems.
> I have installed a linux based on Knoppix which contains the gcc compiler
> but not the include libraries. In this way, I cannot compile any program. I
> would like to know how can I insert the libraries in my computer... Which
> package should I install.
> Sorry, my english is horrible
> Thanks in advance.
Knoppix is based on debian Linux.
You need the package libc6-dev to compile c programs.
libstdc++5-dev to compile c++ programs.
Post message to the debian mailing list to get more help.