This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC runs SPEC2000 189.lucas for the first time
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:13:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC runs SPEC2000 189.lucas for the first time
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040517113131.A9939@synopsys.com>
On May 17, 2004, at 14:31, Joe Buck wrote:
On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 02:00:22PM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
Congratulations to all the Fortran hackers! Today we have, for the
first time, run 189.lucas (one of the F90 SPEC tests).
That leaves five tests to go, right? What are the outstanding issues
on getting all of SPEC 2000 to run?
There is now a meta-bug, PR 15502, which references the rest of the
which cause the rest of the SPEC CPU 2000 fortran to compile.