Re: Setting milestones on PRs for bugs already fixed

Richard Earnshaw wrote:

> While auto-extracting on the fly is sometimes a little slow, I
> wouldn't be upset if we always did it that way, provided it displayed useful
> fields.

The fields displayed in the query result are user-defined, rather than
query-defined. At the bottom of the query page, you can click on "Change
Columns" to personalize which columns are displayed, but that is a setting
per-user.

Instead, we could have a PHP script (or whatever language fits best) that
queries the Bugzilla database and print the bug summaries in the usual HTML
format used for release notes by Joe. In fact, such a script could also print
the results grouped by component (C++, optimization, target by target, and so
on), instead of in a numeric order.

Giovanni Bajo