*-*-netware target

gcc 3.4.0 nominates NetWare as an obsolete target, with the intention to
remove it with (one of) the next release(s). As we (Novell) understand
this, this is purely due to the lack of a maintainer. If that
understanding is correct, then we would like to rectify this. We'd need
to understand first whether there are any special requirements to the
role the maintainer would have to play (namely, if there are any
obligations from your side that he would have to fulfill). Generally the
intention is that I would take over that role.

Thank you very much,

i.A. Jan Beulich
Software Engineer Senior
Novell Linux Platform Engineering

Novell, the leading provider of Net business solutions.
http://www.novell.com/