[RTL] Generation?

Hi!

I've read GCC internals and some other documents, trying to find which part of the source code is responsible for RTL generation.

The GCC internals said that:
The source files for RTL generation include stmt.c, calls.c, expr.c, explow.c, expmed.c, function.c, optabs.c and emit-rtl.c. Also, the file insn-emit.c, generated from the machine description by the program genemit, is used in this pass. The header file expr.h is used for communication within this pass.

But I'd like to know where is the RTL generator's entry, and I would like to debug cc1 to trace the RTL generation progress, but first of all, I need to locate the breakpoint.

Any help is appreciated!

WangYi
NJU P.R.C

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn