This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: registering with bugzilla
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug McIlroy <doug at galehead dot cs dot dartmouth dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:16:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: registering with bugzilla
- References: <200405080108.i4818kI0018551@galehead.cs.dartmouth.edu>
Doug McIlroy <email@example.com> writes:
> Sorry for the adjacent partial letter. Here's the whole thing:
> The procedure outlined in the following letter has behaved as
> a black hole for a good 8 hours--browsers time out trying to
> reach the cgi. Conceivably I screwed up by inadvertently
> using the "cancel" link first instead of the "change password"
> link, but it timed out, too, so I doubt that it was effective.
The IP address of gcc.gnu.org was changed abruptly this morning.
DNS caches all over the world have not yet caught up, and there may be
system configuration glitches which have not yet been worked out. I
would suggest that you wait until Monday and then try again.
 See announcement and discussion at