Re: registering with bugzilla

Doug McIlroy <doug@galehead.cs.dartmouth.edu> writes:

> Sorry for the adjacent partial letter.  Here's the whole thing:
>
> The procedure outlined in the following letter has behaved as
> a black hole for a good 8 hours--browsers time out trying to
> reach the cgi.  Conceivably I screwed up by inadvertently
> using the "cancel" link first instead of the "change password"
> link, but it timed out, too, so I doubt that it was effective.

The IP address of gcc.gnu.org was changed abruptly this morning[1].
DNS caches all over the world have not yet caught up, and there may be
system configuration glitches which have not yet been worked out.  I
would suggest that you wait until Monday and then try again.

zw

[1] See announcement and discussion at
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/overseers/2004-q2/msg00209.html>.