Re: Compilation performance comparison of 3.5.0 and TreeSSA treeson MICO sources as requested in: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03

Folks,

as you have requested log files of various builds with -ftime-report
option used are here: http://mico.org/~karel/logs.tar.bz2. I have also
added one build for -O2 -foptions, where -foptions are options suggested
by Steven Bosscher and Jeff Law. What surprised me a bit is that there is
so big difference between build w/ and w/o -ftime-report option from
compilation performance point of view. As such I have also included
original logs (w/o -ftime-report) from which I have provided summary table
yesterday.

Have fun!

Karel
--