This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compilation performance comparison of 3.5.0 and TreeSSA trees on MICO sources as requested in: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 16:56:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: Compilation performance comparison of 3.5.0 and TreeSSA trees on MICO sources as requested in: [tree-ssa] Merge status 2004-05-03
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <5984968.1083710067247.SLOX.WebMail.email@example.com>, Steven
>On May 05, 2004 12:10 AM, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 16:50, Karel Gardas wrote:
>> > Conclusion: compile time regressions for both -O0 and -O2 compilation.
>Thanks for all your timings. Can you please time one more thing: What do thi
>look like for you with the following options:
>"-O2 -fno-gcse -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-cse-follow-jumps"
Add -fno-cse-skip-blocks as well.