This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Letter to DDJ
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: Andi Kleen <ak at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, aph at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:21:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Letter to DDJ
- References: <200405041648.i44GmOuI010642@redhat.com.suse.lists.egcs> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <E883AF04-9E6A-11D8-B913-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu> <1083781244.25832.36.camel@pc>
On May 5, 2004, at 14:20, Laurent GUERBY wrote:
On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 10:05, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Well that will not work on some targets where the PIC register is ebx.
For my culture, could you give one such target?
Darwin is one and only IIRC.