Re: Building GENERIC trees

 Hi again, the thing about GENERIC is that it's not all that documented, however there were a thread about this a while ago on the gcc mailinglist, search through the archives and you will find a mail which states ' if it's not in these files then it's not GENERIC, ( and some files are named, fx. tree.h and some more ). I dare not give you an answer straight from my head because the probability of error is too large.

 / Lars Segerlund.