This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [ tree-ssa] PRE problem



On Feb 20, 2004, at 6:43 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:


On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 16:08, Daniel Berlin wrote:

So whoever introduced the annotations (I think they came from Diego's
flow sensitive aliasing stuff) should have added the code to update
them in PRE.

No.  The value propagation functions and the pointer annotations are
much older.
 We are only now running into trouble with them.  Otherwise,
I would have probably bugged you some time last year :)

Um, Diego, when do you think that code was written?
Last week?
It hasn't been fundamentally touched in ages (I believe someone touched the generate_vops part when we moved to having VUSE_OPS_PTR).



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]