This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [ tree-ssa] PRE problem


On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 16:08, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> So whoever introduced the annotations (I think they came from Diego's 
> flow sensitive aliasing stuff) should have added the code to update 
> them in PRE.
> 
No.  The value propagation functions and the pointer annotations are
much older.  We are only now running into trouble with them.  Otherwise,
I would have probably bugged you some time last year :)

> I'll work up a patch to do this in a moment.
>
Check the two patches from Jeff and myself earlier in the thread.


Diego.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]