This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: multilib default dir.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Sanjiv Gupta <skg at cradle dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:18:39 -0800
- Subject: RE: multilib default dir.
- References: <CPEBIFIFLKPINAADLBJHOEMHCMAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 03:19, Sanjiv Gupta wrote:
> > What all I am looking for is that the driver should pass -L lib/foo
> > even if -march=foo option is NOT specified on the command line.
> What all I am looking for is that the driver should pass -L lib/foo
> even none of MULTILIB_OPTIONS are specified on the command line.
Why? It's your default.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>