This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help restricting args of an intrinsic function
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Syd Polk <spolk at apple dot com>, GCC List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:59:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Help restricting args of an intrinsic function
On Friday, January 30, 2004, at 05:38 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
Yes, that's fine. Here's what tree-ssa emits after the tree
optimization passes for the test cases you mentioned.
So, does your scheme work when the optimizer is off (-O0)?
If not, why would that be a solution?