This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: When are we going to remove deprecated ports?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:52:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: When are we going to remove deprecated ports?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Zack Weinberg wrote:
Kazu Hirata <email@example.com> writes:True -- but I see no reason to wait. If the port has been deprecated in 3.4.x, we can just remove it now. That goes for other deprecated things, like deprecated language extensions, too.
When are we going to remove ports deprecated in 3.4.0? Anytime? Or
shortly after 3.4.0 is released so people will see what will be
In the past it has always been done shortly after 3.x.0.