This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mbox formatted archive for current month
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: aldyh at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:21:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: mbox formatted archive for current month
- References: <20040130041308.GA13854@redhat.com>
> Obviously it would be incomplete and generated every night,
And downloaded every day by lots of people? I can see the bandwidth
> but it would be very useful for responding to current messages (if
> one reads the list through news or web, and the server is down).
Can't you use the "raw text" option from the existing archives?
That's what I do. See: