Re: C++'s 'export' Keyword?

Mike Stump wrote:

I don't think this is the right list for an extended discussion, but I do think that if you put it up on a web site and sent us a pointer to it, we'd appreciate that. If people could refrain from starting up a large discussion, emailed here I think would be fine as well. I just don't know if people could hold back...

I'm interested in your ideas, and am curious to see your thoughts.

Yeah, putting it up on a website would be the obvious thing for me to do :-) I'll get to work on it (but it might take me a day or two, as the thoughts aren't fully baked, yet).

:-)

Simon