This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++'s 'export' Keyword?
- From: Simon G Best <simon dot g dot best at btinternet dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis<gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:18:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: C++'s 'export' Keyword?
- References: <234CE207-51D0-11D8-A296-003065A77310@apple.com>
Mike Stump wrote:
I don't think this is the right list for an extended discussion, but I
do think that if you put it up on a web site and sent us a pointer to
it, we'd appreciate that. If people could refrain from starting up a
large discussion, emailed here I think would be fine as well. I just
don't know if people could hold back...
I'm interested in your ideas, and am curious to see your thoughts.
Yeah, putting it up on a website would be the obvious thing for me to do
:-) I'll get to work on it (but it might take me a day or two, as the
thoughts aren't fully baked, yet).