This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
build failure on mainline due to java/expr.c
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: aph at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Jan 2004 10:43:28 +1100
- Subject: build failure on mainline due to java/expr.c
It seems that reverting this patch of yours corrects a build failure I
am experiencing. I didn't bother looking any closer at it.
2004-01-28 Andrew Haley <email@example.com>
* expr.c (build_field_ref): Widen field offset.