This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to build cross-compiled Ada (gcc3.4.x) runtime? (Ishttp://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html wrong?)
- From: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:45:47 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: How to build cross-compiled Ada (gcc3.4.x) runtime? (Ishttp://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html wrong?)
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Karel Gardas <kgardas@objectsecurity.com> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm just trying to regtest gcc on arm-sim as described on
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html. Unfortunatelly cross-compiling
> > directions on http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html seems to be wrong
> > since:
> >
> > karel@thinkpad:/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/obj$ make gnatlib cross-gnattools ada.all.cross
> > make: *** No rule to make target `gnatlib'. Stop.
> >
> > fails.
>
> You missed "in the objdir/gcc subdirectory".
Err, you are right! Thanks for the point, but now I got:
karel@thinkpad:/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/obj/gcc$ make gnatlib cross-gnattools ada.all.cross
make -C ada "BISON=bison" "BISONFLAGS=" "CFLAGS=-g -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long " "LDFLAGS=" "FLEX=flex" "FLEXFLAGS=" "LN=ln" "LN_S=ln -s" "MAKEINFO=makeinfo" "MAKEINFOFLAGS=--no-split" "MAKEOVERRIDES=" "SHELL=/bin/sh" "exeext=" "build_exeext=" "objext=.o" "exec_prefix=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf/" "prefix=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf/" "local_prefix=/usr/local" "gxx_include_dir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/../../../..`echo /mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf/ | sed -e 's|^/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf/||' -e 's|/[^/]*|/..|g'`/include/c++/3.4.0" "build_tooldir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//arm-elf" "gcc_tooldir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0/../../../../arm-elf" "bindir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//bin" "libexecsubdir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.0" "datadir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//share" "localedir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/arm-elf//share/locale" "CC=gcc" "STAGE_PREFIX=" \
GNATLIBFLAGS="-W -Wall -gnatpg" \
GNATLIBCFLAGS="-g -O2" \
TARGET_LIBGCC2_CFLAGS="-Dinhibit_libc -fno-inline" \
THREAD_KIND="native" \
TRACE="no" \
gnatlib
make[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/obj/gcc/ada'
make -C rts CC="../../xgcc -B../../" \
INCLUDES="-I. -I.. -I../.. -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada/../config -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada/../../include -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada/.. -I./../.." \
CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Dinhibit_libc -fno-inline -fexceptions -DIN_RTS" \
srcdir=/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada \
-f ../Makefile adaint.o argv.o cio.o cstreams.o ctrl_c.o errno.o exit.o raise.o sysdep.o aux-io.o init.o cal.o final.o tracebak.o expect.o mkdir.o socket.o
make[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/obj/gcc/ada/rts'
../../xgcc -B../../ -c -DCROSS_COMPILE -DIN_GCC `echo -g -O2 -Dinhibit_libc -fno-inline -fexceptions -DIN_RTS |sed -e 's/-pedantic//g' -e 's/-Wtraditional//g'` -I. -I.. -I../.. -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada/../config -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada/../../include -I/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/combined/gcc/ada/.. -I./../.. adaint.c \
-o adaint.o
adaint.c:61:22: sys/stat.h: No such file or directory
adaint.c:62:19: fcntl.h: No such file or directory
adaint.c:63:18: time.h: No such file or directory
adaint.c:82:19: utime.h: No such file or directory
adaint.c:91:22: sys/wait.h: No such file or directory
In file included from adaint.c:152:
adaint.h:33:19: stdio.h: No such file or directory
adaint.h:34:20: dirent.h: No such file or directory
In file included from adaint.c:152:
adaint.h:62: warning: "struct stat" declared inside parameter list
adaint.h:62: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
adaint.h:69: error: parse error before '*' token
adaint.h:71: error: parse error before "__gnat_file_time_name"
adaint.h:71: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
adaint.h:72: error: parse error before "__gnat_file_time_fd"
adaint.h:72: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
adaint.h:73: error: parse error before "time_t"
adaint.h:108: error: parse error before '*' token
adaint.h:109: error: parse error before '*' token
[ many errors sniped ]
adaint.c:2436: error: storage size of 'fbuf' isn't known
adaint.c:2437: error: storage size of 'tbuf' isn't known
make[2]: *** [adaint.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/obj/gcc/ada/rts'
make[1]: *** [gnatlib] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/karel/gcc340-sim/obj/gcc/ada'
make: *** [gnatlib] Error 2
Thanks,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas kgardas@objectsecurity.com
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com