This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Changing the frame layout of H8 port to reduce code size
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gnuh8 at gnuh8 dot org dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, toshiyasu dot morita at renesas dot com, law at redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Jan 2004 09:40:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Changing the frame layout of H8 port to reduce code size
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata <email@example.com> writes:
> I am thinking about changing the frame layout of H8 port to reduce
> code size and would like to ask for comments.
You didn't mention whether you've checked the debugger. Does gdb
still work fine after such a change, or would it need some