This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change in order of compilation passes
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: stevenb at suse dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Jan 2004 13:24:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Change in order of compilation passes
- References: <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> There doesn't seem to be a ChangeLog entry associated with either
> change. Also, no corresponding change was made to enum
> dump_file_index or to the dump_file array.
Note that this mismatch between the order of the optimizations and
dump_file_index/dump_file is also now on the gcc 3.4 branch.