This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
about writing a new front end for gcc
- From: "李世胜" <daizi at ustc dot edu>
- To: "gcc" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:14:36 CST 0008
- Subject: about writing a new front end for gcc
- Reply-to: daizi at ustc dot edu
i am just trying to write my own front end for gcc,but i find some difficult.
as i know,i must finish some interfaces such as the lang_hooks structure as the
ducuments say. but the other interfaces i should finish can not be found in the
documents.E.g.: the convert() function declared in the tree.h file. i just want to know
where can i find the documents of all the interfaces i should finish in my front end.
USTC Alumni Email System