This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:16:55 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> I believe I've addressed all the above comments. Patch is attached. If
> okay, please apply (I have cvs approval, but haven't set things up right
Thanks, Dara. I made a minor tweak, and committed your patch.
>> PS: I'm having a problem viewing the patches attached by your mail,
>> as they are labeled "Application/X-UNKNOWN".
> Since it's yahoo mail (and I'm reluctant to use any other account for
> spam reasons), I'm a bit constrained. As David suggested, this is on a
> Mac, so maybe it's a Safari issue. Does this one work any better?
Perfectly, thanks. The attachment now was labeled Text/PLAIN,
probably due to your use of the file extension .txt -- nice trick!