This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html a bit confusing w.r.t. Ada installation.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:00:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html a bit confusing w.r.t. Ada installation.
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Karel Gardas wrote:
The problem is there is no single note about Ada ``below''.
The info is in the next node, Building. This is "below" in a sense if
you are looking at the texinfo documentation. However, if you are
looking at the web site, it is on a different web page. You have to go
back up to intell page, and then down to the building page. This
probably should be changed to reference the other node rather than
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com