This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:21:50 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> on the topic of unreviewed patches, I'd like to point
> out that gcc bugzilla has a 'patch' keyword, so if you
> make a patch for a PR, please don't hesitate to update
> that field and include a link to your patch
Would you mind adding something on this to bugs/management.html?
> Also, if you have a patch for a defect which isn't reported in bugzilla,
> by all means, open a PR for the defect, and include a reference to your
> patch when you send it to gcc-patch@. It makes it much easier to find
> problems fixed by unreviewed patches...
This is a very good idea. How about only doing this for patches which are
not reviewed "immediately", though?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/