Improvements for ColdFire v4

I've got some changes kicking around that suppor the extra
insructions and addressing modes of ColdFire v4/v4e that didn't make
it into Bernie's previous ColdFire integration.

Now that I have papers on file for GCC, which trees could my changes
go into(GCC-3.3, GCC-3.4, CVS head)?

I'm assuming that I need to generate a ChangeLog entry as well as a
patch against each tree? Is there a web page that describes *exactly*
what a submission to gcc-patches should look like(and how best to
write a ChangeLog entry)?

Is it too late in the cycle(for each tree) to get these changes in?

--
Peter Barada
peter@the-baradas.com