This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: switch statement performance
- From: Paul Vixie <paul at vix dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:13:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: switch statement performance
> Well, yes. Though probably their compilers are just fine.
some are, some aren't.
> I think it's asking a bit much for gcc to tell you when code might be
> poorly compiled by some other compiler.
i'm taking this as "no" wrt making this warning a standard part of gcc.
thank you all for your time.