Re: [objc-improvements-branch] About to start ObjC++

Pardon me, but are you completely blind to the discussions about
greater openness that we've been having in here over the last several
weeks, since this list has been started? You're being dictatorial as ever,
and I know I speak for others when I say that I don't like it one bit.

Good day,
Alex Perez