This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A quick summary of gcc compilation speed from a politicalpoint of view
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:54:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: A quick summary of gcc compilation speed from a politicalpoint of view
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20040120100340.GA2214@tetto.gentiane.org> <20040120135539.GE21361@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 08:55, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> (SPEC tests do have compilation time graphs but they
> are not too usefull as they are with checking enabled and SPECs are too
> small to make changes visible in the noise). Or you can find some other
> way to contribute to GCC.
Not the ones at http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/spec2000/
I run SPEC with checking disabled.