This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.5 integration branch proposal
- From: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:21:28 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.5 integration branch proposal
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 03:42:14PM +0100, Karel Gardas wrote:
> > : COMO 4.3.3 + GCC 3.3.2 backend, -O0 optimize option (note that GCC
> > is used as an ``assembler'' here, so the time to compile produced C
> > code is not counted (i.e. como is ``just'' C++ to C compiler)
> You don't get to ignore that time. C++ -> asm is much more complex
> than C++ -> C, so these numbers are meaningless.
I don't think so, but if you care, I can do comparison of:
como433+gcc332+as2.14 x gcc340+as2.14.
Karel Gardas firstname.lastname@example.org
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com