This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tree-SSA and indirect references.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:59:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: tree-SSA and indirect references.
- References: <20040120003156.GE8495@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:31:56AM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> vara=(type *)&varb;
> this is common for small aggregate casts that can stay in registers
> after compiling. What is our strategy to deal with this?
I don't know. I think it depends what the set of all these types are.