This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can we speed up the gcc_target structure?
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 18 Jan 2004 17:12:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: Can we speed up the gcc_target structure?
- References: <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Any thoughts? Does anybody think this would be a waste of time? Does
> anybody have a better approach to solving the general problem?
What happens if you compile with --enable-intermodule?
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>