This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Documenting GCC-only ABI
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:22:39 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Documenting GCC-only ABI
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> AFAIK, H8 port of GCC uses a unique ABI that no other H8 compiler
> vendor follows. As such, it's natural to put an ABI document in some
> place associated with GCC like gcc-x.x.x.tar.gz or http://gcc.gnu.org.
> Any suggestions?
How large is this document? One option would be adding it somewhere under
http://gcc.gnu.org/projects, another to add a new document under gcc/doc.
If someone has another/better suggestion, I'm certainly open!
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/