This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can we speed up the gcc_target structure?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:30:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Can we speed up the gcc_target structure?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Somebody must have noticed this before, but I couldn't find anything
> in the gcc mailing list.
I queried the performance cost when Zack proposed moving the macros for
type sizes to the target structure
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-07/msg01615.html>, but without any
Joseph S. Myers