This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: va-arg-25.c still fails on i686-linux
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:39:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: va-arg-25.c still fails on i686-linux
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/01/2004, at 11:06 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
I think it would be better if an x86 port maintainer looked at this
failure. The testcase does not fail on powerpc-Darwin.
I am still seeing va-arg-25.c fail at all optimization levels on
i686-linux. It has done so, as far as I can tell, ever since it
was introduced. Could you please either fix it or XFAIL it?