This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Radical proposal: skip 3.4
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain),gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:43:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Radical proposal: skip 3.4
- References: <20040110142741.38CC54ACDA@berman.michael-chastain.com>
On Saturday 10 January 2004 15:27, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> Steven Bosscher wrote:
> > I would like to remove the wrong-code markers on these, since we have
> > the component "debug" for this (which these are all in, btw).
> > Any objections to that.
> I'm okay with removing the wrong-code marker in Bugzilla, but I am
> concerned about what the criteria for branching and releasing are with
> respect to bad debug information. Will gcc 3.4 release if these bugs
> are not fixed? Will gcc 3.4 get branched before they are fixed?
That depends on the release criteria we set for 3.4 -- and nobody
has worken on criteria afaict.