This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Radical proposal: skip 3.4
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:28:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Radical proposal: skip 3.4
- References: <3FFF54E5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday 10 January 2004 02:27, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> More disturbingly, 33 of these are wrong-code bugs. I really don't like
> releasing with wrong-code bugs.
At least a few of these wrong code are actually wrong debug information
bugs. These should _not_ have the wrong-code keyword IMO.