This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.3.1 Superblock Scheduling
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Ananda Vardhan <nandu at csa dot iisc dot ernet dot in>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:34:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.3.1 Superblock Scheduling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ananda Vardhan wrote:
I tried patching 3.3.1 toplevel.c with extra code to perform superblock
scheduling. But I get an error in emit-rtl.c.
Then obviously the "extra code" you added is broken. There isn't
anything we can do without more information about what you did, such as
where the "extra code" came from, and what the emit-rtl.c failure was.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com