This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: autoconf changes break bootstrap on hppa*-*-hpux*
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca (John David Anglin)
- Cc: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:43:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: autoconf changes break bootstrap on hppa*-*-hpux*
> > So how, precisely is config.cache "not found"? Is it deleted between line
> > 489 and line 491? Or is your shell busted?
> The PATH environment variable isn't set correctly.
Possibly, I should add that /bin/sh under hpux 11 is the POSIX shell
and supposedly conforms to the POSIX standards in effect at the time
hpux 11 was introduced. This means that the source command doesn't
search the current directory. If I add `.' to PATH, then config.cache
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)