This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fastjar question
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Hackers <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 05 Jan 2004 14:25:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: fastjar question
- References: <3FF954D2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andreas> Second, this thing is much more annoying, the fastjar jar
Andreas> creates a ^@ entry as last 'character' in the MANIFEST. This
Andreas> is in my opinion wrong.
I'm not all that familiar with the manifest file specification.
Could you look it up and see if this character is or is not required?
Andreas> - int mf_len = 37 + strlen(VERSION);
Andreas> + int mf_len = 36 + strlen(VERSION);
Could you rewrite this patch to avoid a magic constant altogether?