This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Building binutils/gcc/glibc - (Was NPTL bind 9.2.3 issue)
- From: <shawn dot starr at rogers dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:16:11 -0500
- Subject: Building binutils/gcc/glibc - (Was NPTL bind 9.2.3 issue)
There is one thing that should be noted.
The GNU Configure scripts seem to break with coreutils 5.0, specifically head and tail programs no longer accept -# but now -n#
This can be fixed if you adjust the _POSIX2_VERSION environment variable. This might affect your glibc/gcc/binutils builds.
I will be finishing the builds with this change and verify if I still have problems with NPTL and BIND 9.2.3.