This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C compiler for Win 95/98
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- To: admin2 <admin2 at paget dot staffs dot sch dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:45:42 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: C compiler for Win 95/98
- References: <000501c3d36d$c3360820$3365840a@sf02>
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, admin2 wrote:
> Your site was suggested as a source for a free C compiler that I can use
> in school.
Yes, the GNU Compiler Collection (short GCC) does provide a free C
compiler which runs on nearly all common general purpose computing
> Can you help
Probably yes, but you need to ask specific questions, though please
note that for help on GCC, the first medium to use is our web page at
If you fail to find answers to your questions there, the proper list is
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com is used by the developers of GCC
to improve this software.