This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: autconf changes, bootstrap broken on FreeBSD
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>,Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:39:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: autconf changes, bootstrap broken on FreeBSD
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sunday 04 January 2004 12:34, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I'm afraid there are two issues with yesterday's autoconf changes:
> contrib/gcc_update, and bootstrap failures on FreeBSD.
> First, contrib/gcc_update still touches gcc./configure.in, cf. the
> following log from my nightly builder:
Your nightly builder missed a patch: