Re: DWARF: C++ namespace support

> Errr, part of it was approved ages ago (the basic support for generating
> namespace dies), i was just waiting for gdb to commit it. But if we are
> going to do it, we should probably do it right and submit it all at
> once.

I am also wondering about the complete absence of this patch in mainline gcc.

This has been tracked in bugzilla as:

debug/11114 GCC doesn't generate DW_TAG_namespace entries

It's mustfix for 3.4.

The last time I talked to Jason about this, he said:

> Have you seen this patch?

Yes; I reviewed it, but Dan never revised the patch based on my comments.

I'm not quite sure what's up with it now.

-benjamin